Thursday, July 9, 2009

Working on it...


I'm finally posting something!!!! :)

So I'm working on the newly learned skills... I went to town on my first one, this little sweetie was so good for me! Can't wait to do more...

There's still alot I need to work on, I felt like the pics were too dark...what do you think? I did shoot manual, using my cameras meter for exposure. Does anyone use a "grey card" to get good WB? I noticed her skin color changed from shot to shot. These were shot next to a window on a very cloudy day. Any CC is welcome!

♥Melissa


*Also, I love everything that you all share, it inspires me! Thanks!
*Used Kristy's blog template, so easy!

5 comments:

  1. these are so sweet, I especially love the one in the middle.
    ~makia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and just gotta love that tutu on this precious little gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, these are all so wonderful! I shoot with an expo disc for white balance. I stopped for a little while and just used awb but can totally tell the difference when I do white balance. I expo disc works great but I am sure a grey card would too. Hey, I may be moving to your area really soon. We are still trying to finalize our plans. I would love to get together!!!
    Big hug!
    Cama

    ReplyDelete