Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nicole Van Workshop

Hey Ladies, it's Cama....
I promised a few of you that I would blog about the Nicole Van Workshop I took in Salt Lake City Utah. I have to say it was incredible! I have been to two other workshops (other than online) and I have to say this was probably the best. She gave us an amazing Manuel that she wrote. She also spent a good amount of time talking about photography and art and showed several examples of why images work and why they don't work. I really appreciated this part because I think that is what I needed to learn the most. Every detail was thought out right down to the delicious food that was catered. Several of the girls at the workshop had been to others....Brianna Graham...Skye Hardwick...The Secret Workshop...Learn Fest. It was very interesting to hear what they each had to say about them. I realized how important it is to get referrals before spending the significant amount of money these workshops cost and the expensive of traveling to them. Anyway, I would highly recommend the Nicole Van workshop, it was a great experience. If anyone wants to chat with me more about it or if you are thinking about attending any of the other ones I mentioned and want to know what was said, don't hesitate to email me. I am so glad several of you are using this blog! It is so good to get on here and see activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment