Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Layer Mask

Can I just say that I finally watched the layer mask tutorial AND then I needed to do the layer mask last night AND IT WORKED! My clients wanted pictures in the park at 10 AM in NorCal. The temp was up to 73 degrees when I parked the car! There was SUN EVERYWHERE! The picture is still a wee overexposed on the left side but I made it so the little girls face wasn't so blown out!


SOCC

Layer Mask on face of the little girl and then some TRA Warm It Up Kris.

Can I just say that I finally watched the layer mask tutorial AND then I needed to do the layer mask last night AND IT WORKED! The picture is still a wee overexposed on side but I made it so the little girls face wasn't so blown out! I will post it after I put the baby monkey down for her nap! Go me!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that definitely made a difference. What a cute pic. I love daddy/daughter pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did... nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is REALLY cool. i have GOT to learn more about this....

    ReplyDelete