Friday, May 15, 2009

New Logo & Design Site

Maybe first I should post a pic of me, but I really don't have a recent one in which I don't look like a fat elephant... So please bare with me. I just wanted to share with you my newest addition to my page/service collection. Please come and visit my site. You will recognize probably some of my work as a few of you lovely bloomies already got a logo from me. http://jeaninelinderphotography.com/logo/.

And noone likes posts without pics, here's a sample of a birth announcement:

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jeanine! The logos are beautiful! Each one is so unique. Good luck with this new project, you are so very talented! :D
    -Melissa Landres

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted on your site! It's brilliant!

    Love everything you've done!!!

    You should sell cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the little trees!! Would the trees fit with my logo anywhere??? only a thought... Tamara

    ReplyDelete